Las Olas, Merley Road2 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 1 Receptions
This charming detached bungalow sits in a grand position overlooking the sea and beach of Westward Ho! This two bedroom property boasts a large lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room. This is a bright spacious home benefits from breath-taking estuary views, a beautiful south facing garden and large gated driveway with ample off road parking. The property is immaculately presented throughout and is offered to the rental market UNFURNISHED. Regret No Smoking. Pets Considered With Higher Rent. Rent £1100.00pcm or £1125.00pcm WITH PETS. Deposit £1269.00. Holding deposit: £253.00 - required to secure the property.
- Long Let
- Available Now
- Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Sea Views
- Large Gated Driveway
- Large South Facing Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Integral Kitchen Appliances
- Gardener Included
- Pets Considered With Higher Rent
ENTRANCE HALL Large entrance welcoming you into the home, with storage cupboard.
LOUNGE AREA 4.85m narr. 3.79m x 3.92m narr. 2.71m Bright and spacious reception room with stunning sea views through the large picture window and coal effect gas fire.
DINING AREA 2.72m x 1.65m Delightful dining area located at the rear of the main lounge, with doors to the rear garden.
KITCHEN 3.34m x 2.70m Modern kitchen with matching hand and eye level units. Integrated appliances include:- fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, gas hob with extractor fan over and double oven.
BEDROOM ONE 3.79m x 3.65m Generous double bedroom with spectacular sea views, built in wardrobes, chest of drawers, dressing table and bedside units.
BEDROOM TWO 3.64m x 2.73m Good size double bedroom located at the rear of the property with garden views and built in wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM 2.44m x 1.81m White suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from a gated driveway with ample off road parking, handy shed, slightly sloping lawn and raised gravel area which enjoys the stunning sea views.
The beautifully presented rear garden is spread over three tiers and is made up of a mixture of lawn and patio areas with shrubs throughout.
TENANT PROTECTION INFORMATION Morris and Bott are members of ARLA Propertymark which is a Client Money Protection Scheme. They are also members of The Property Ombudsman which is an Independent Redress Scheme. You can find out more details on the Agent's website or by contacting them directly.
RELEVANT LETTINGS FEES In addition to paying the Rent for the property, you may also be required to pay the following permitted payments:-
- Payment for Council Tax
- Payment for Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewage)
- Payments for a Television Licence
- Communication Services (telephone other than a mobile telephone; the internet; cable television; satellite television.
- Green Deal charge (if any).
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) - One week's rent - This is to reserve a property. Please note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year) - Five week's rent - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year) - Six weeks rent - This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Unpaid rent - Interest paid at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid on order to pursue non-payment of rent. - This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s) - Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). - If the loss results in the locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant and landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. - To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenant's Request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. - These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.